Friday, December 9, 2011

FULL Store!



Well, I have been busy all day taking pictures and posting items in my Etsy store. As well as DPN Holders, I also posted baby hats and headbands. I think I have finally mastered the DPN Holder pics but my other pics are still VERY lacking. And, why don't they make baby dolls accurately shaped?? MY baby doll has this very large and odd shaped head so nothing quite fits properly. I wish my daughter were just a bit older - I'd ask for a grandbaby model for Christmas but I guess I better wait a few years.



I have some small purses on my list to make next week. I already have them partially cut out but I don't anticipate getting much
done this weekend. I am volunteering at a tree planting even tomorrow so I will be up and out at 8am (why don't events that want volunteers do things in the afternoon??!) and dinner with a friend on Sunday. Maybe a few Christmas movies in there (I hope!) I hope your plans are fun and festive. And, don't forget to check out my store. I would LOVE your feed back and suggestions.







No comments: