Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ridiculous amounts of packaging

WOW! I really suck at this blogging thing! It has been almost a
year since I have blogged. I didn't THINK my life was that boring but thinking back, there wasn't all THAT much that a reader would miss. Just about the only exciting thing that I HAVE done? - Well after 20 years of wanting one, I FINALLY got my nose pierced. I figured at 40 I should stop worrying about what everyone else thinks.

Well, said nose ring is surgical steel which, like most metals, I am allergic to. SO, I ordered a white gold one that arrived today with EXORBANANT amounts of packaging. They could have stuck this thing in an envelope for the price of a stamp and no one would have known the wiser.

But, they boxed it - OK, but in a much larger box than necessary.


And then in an envelope that was
too big for the box... - come on REALLY? THIS THING IS TINY!






Anyway, it is super cute and I love it - I just hate that it required so much paper and plastic.

I hope you are enjoying your summer. I will write more soon - I PROMISE!!
~Enjoy





No comments: