Thursday, October 29, 2009

PIctures coming soon

MAN! I am out of the habit of blogging! I THINK about it and even write it in my head but since my computer isn't on all day anymore, while I AM getting more work done, I am SERIOUSLY delinquent in my blogging!!!

I also doesn't help that my camera is still on the fritz. I used to be able to just take a quick picture and throw it in. Now that quick picture takes a lot more time (and patience) than I have been willing to spend. I will be taking a LOT of pictures this weekend however. I will be house sitting for a friend who has a BEAUTIFUL garden out in the back and I figure - what better place to take pictures of my baby hats? Pumpkins, apples, strawberries and bunnies all belong in the garden, the light is good - they should be decent enough pics to share with you all.
Of course, these will be the second round of hats. The first round I sold out of at my first show - who knew they would go so fast! The show, over all, went really well and I couldn't have asked for more. Given my late start, and my good sales, I had to back out of one of my planned shows but will be ready (and more prepared) for the next one in November.

The cooler weather has been a blessing. It has allowed me to get some much needed sleep. I took some time and organized my work space and am getting a lot more done now that I don't have to move everything around to change projects. Next on my list is glasses so that I can see what I am doing. The fabulous light that I am getting has unfortunately proven my inability to see is indeed my ageing eyes and not poor lighting like I had hoped.

If you are here in San Diego, enjoy the REAL autumn weather! If you are elsewhere, know that while I am COMPLETELY jealous of the snow you are getting, for your sake, I will be wishing you warmth and safe driving!

No comments: