Tuesday, October 13, 2009

First Fall Craft Show

The Fall craft season is now upon us and for the first time since I have been doing them, the weather is completely appropriate. Being raised in New England, I miss the cooler weather, foliage changes and the rain. While San Diego has no deciduous trees to change color, the temperature has been lovely and we even got rain last night (completely out of season). I slept with unfounded depth last night (once I explained to The Boys what was making the noise outside).

I have been working like crazy on product for my show and while I am slightly concerned I may not have enough product, I am quite sure that I will show well with some of the cute things I am putting out ( if I do say so myself!). While my camera is still fighting with me, I took this one on my cell phone. I also have made pumpkin, bunny and apple hats as well as just some cute "hat shaped" hats as well.

As well as baby hats, I will also have crocheted hair clips, tote bags, cloth gift bags, cloth grocery bags, book thongs (book marks on bead elastic with beads on the end - these are much better than putting paper in the book and prettier too!) baby booties, monster slippers, and of course, my DPN holders.

If you would like to swing by and see me and some of the best crafter booths (in my opinion), it is held by the Bonita Optimist Club on Saturday, October 17 from 9am-3pm. I have a booth outside in the front. The address is: Rohr Manor, 4548 Sweetwater Road, Bonita, CA. Yes, I know for some of you this is a drive, but it is honestly worth it. This is one of my favorite shows from a shopping perspective. The proceeds also go to a great cause - I recommend checking the club's website and clicking on the 'What we do' tab on the left.

By the way, as a gift for hanging in there and still reading, mention this posting and I will give you $2 off any one item. I hope to see you there!

No comments: