Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Can you hear the whip?

Sadly, not much knitting has been happening here. My favorite thing to do (beside loving on "The Boys"), just takes too much time.

I have been cracking the whip and working away at things for my Etsy Store and knitted items just take too long to be cost effective. That is not to say that there won't be any knitted items in there..... My shawl is creeping, ever closer, to the "For Sale" category. I also have some Halloween treats going up October 1. In the over all scheme of things, however, there won't be a lot of it - at least not for now.

What I DO have going up on my site is more DPN holders. They are showing up a bit slow due to the gloomy weather "raining" on my picture plans, but they are made and waiting for some sun. I also have a few new things, again waiting on the sun for photos. I DID squeak out a few mediocre ones in between the clouds. Here is just a little tease...





~ENJOY!

1 comment:

Corinne said...

OMG, I love the ghost earings. How cute are they!!