Tuesday, August 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAFTYLOCA!!!

My sweet friend Corinne over at Craftyloca is another year older today, although, to tell the truth I think she lies about her age. She looks far too fabulous to be ... how old are you this year? 29? And, whose kids are those? I have 1 and she gave me far more wrinkles than you have on the palm of your hand! And, girlie, the energy level is a DEAD GIVEAWAY! NO ONE over the age of 30 has that much energy without a crack habit.

SO, Craftyloca, whatever you are doing, keep it up. (And, share it with me or next year I will tell them your REAL age!!)

All of my love to you on your birthday. X

1 comment:

Corinne said...

You are so funny!! Thank you, but now you gave away my secret.....crack! Just kidding. I don't know where I get all of that energy from. Apparently I don't even slow down when I am sleeping. Not only do I sleep walk, I have been told that I yell and laugh and yes, knit.....