Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Etsy Store is now OPEN!!!

FINALLY, after almost a YEAR, I have finally, officially opened my Etsy shop! You can find a few of the items I have on sale in my sidebar. Click the link at the bottom to go directly to my site and see ALL of them. I will be adding items weekly - there will be some knitted items next week - so bookmark me! I also do custom orders so don't be afraid to ask! Shoot me an email!
It is funny how we allow life to hold us back from the things we really want in life. I have wanted to do this for SO LONG. It was RIGHT THERE! And I didn't get it done. Well, I finally got past the "hard part" (at least for me) - I struggle when I haven't done something before. For some reason, I feel the need to see things being done first.

A HUGE THANK YOU to Deb for taking the time, on one of her rare days off, to hold my hand. I am such a baby! If you are in the need of some very cute pin cushions, stitch markers, tea bag holders (SUCH a GREAT idea!!) or felted tea pot cozies, go check her site out. If you don't see any of these things over there, shoot her an email, she'll send you some pictures - I took up her posting time and she hasn't had a chance to list them. She has such great stuff!
Well, off to produce! I hope you all have a good weekend!!

1 comment:

Kari & Kijsa said...

hopped over to say hi!! Happy Mother's Day! Hope you had a wonderful day with your family.

blessings,
kari & kijsa