Friday, May 30, 2008

FREE COFFEE!!

OK, now that I have your attention...
Sunday, Crafty Sunday! San Diego Craft Mafia is Hosting Monthly Craft Shows the First Sunday Each Month! Join Us on June 1st!That's right! Satisfy your craft craving each month and meet some of San Diego's finest DIY'ers.Where? Filter Coffee House4096 30th St., San Diego 92104When? June 1st, 2008 from Noon to 5 p.m.The vendors for June include:Alexis Archibald, Belle Pepper Couture* , Emily Grace: Handmade Jewelry & Crafts, goldiesknits, I's Ha-lo Halo, Jewelry by Jolene, Lynn's Rags, Made With Luv*, Old Cake Paintings*, PYP by SKS*, The Wee Set** NPCM Member
As you probably already know, GoldiesKnits is my crafting cohort (which is why you don't see me on the list). You can see us at Filter on Sunday. Come say "Hi!" and tell me you read my blog and I will buy you a coffee. That's right, I am not beyond bribery.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Hey, How did I miss the whole free coffee thing?!!