Thursday, January 3, 2008

One Year, Full Circle

Today Neurotic Needles is one year old!

I looked back at my very first blog and here is what I found:
My yarn being hidden under the bed.
Not taking enough pictures.
Needing to organize my craft stuff.
Needing to find a way to work faster.

Sound familiar????? Well, THIS would be why my goals for this year are to be more ME oriented. With everything I DID get done this year, MY goals went virtually untouched. WELL, Corinne gave me this candle that is VERY energizing and motivating (as if she wasn't enough!) and if I have to light this candle EVERY SINGLE DAY, I am going to get with it!

Ok, maybe the yarn will still be found under the bed, but all my other ducks better get ready to line up!

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Happy Blogiversary! I'm glad the candle "works". You know, I do have more where that came from. Just let me know when you need more energy and motivation and me and my candles will be there for you!!