Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Just a reminder...

The square joining "party" is this coming Saturday. If you haven't already RSVP'd, there is still time/room and we would LOVE to have you. I am bringing cookies and rumor has it there will be bagels and coffee as well. You can find more information here. If you CAN'T make it, you can always send us some 8" squares - crocheted or knitted - all the info is on the site. We have been blessed to have received squares from all over the World.

As for MY projects, so many projects, too many birthdays in December! (To Do: Petition to make sex illegal in March!) As if Christmas and birthdays weren't enough to keep a girl busy, moving my house (I'm FINALLY done - "Free at last, Free at last.....") AND moving my office - into a building that we haven't finished building yet!! WHAT A MONTH! BUT, I do have more posting for you in the very near future WITH pics. (And maybe a teaser of the pattern I am working on.)

I hope you are ENJOYING the season (or lack thereof for those of you San Diegans - no 60 degrees is NOT weather) and not rushing through it. Slow down and smell the eggnog. And, if you see me out and about, don't get too close, you never know when I might break out into my rendition of "The Dance of the Sugar Plump Fairy"!!

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Seriously, I think I would like to see this dance!!

GeorgeAnne said...

Ahhh freedom -- but darnit I Miss not having you live up the street from me!!

(ps I'm gonna start looking for photo credits!! LOL!)