Friday, November 30, 2007

New map adds to "the crazies"...

It is no secret to those who know me that I am "just a little off". I take meds, I am no danger to (most of) society. (Hey, you read the blog title, what did you think you were getting into?!) But there are those little things that really just add to "the crazies" and, most recently, I did it to myself.
So I put up this cute little map at the bottom of the page that puts a little dot to show where my readers come from. I am assuming that it tracks where your computer gets its Internet service from and a little programming later, there you have it. I thought that this would be a great idea to really make me feel like I was reaching out to the world of knitters (and maybe a few who are considering making the step from knitter voyeur to actual knitter). WELL, the plan back fired on me today.
Today I had a reader from Mill Valley, CA. Now, I don't know anyone from Mill Valley, I have never been there and I don't think I read anyone up there. I haven't even written anything INTERESTING lately. So, how did they end up here? SO, here is my "shout out" to all of my "new" friends (yes, you "old" ones can play too) - tell me who you are, where you are from, why you are here and how you got here. I would love to hear from you!! And, hey, YOU from Mill Valley! Shoot me an email and I will make you a scarf to keep you warm during the Bay winter.
For those of you here in "Sunny and 74" San Diego, bundle your kids up and let them go play in the rain. Jumping in puddles and playing in mud is almost as fun as the warm bubble bath afterward. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Corinne said...

My kids love to play in the rain, heck, so do I. Who you calling crazy? And I don't even take meds. Maybe I should! See you soon. My fellow crazy.

Corinne said...

You know I love you, anyway!! :)

Lizardknits said...

Greetings from Culpeper, VA! 16 degrees here this morning and sunny. Brrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!