Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Christmas Wish List

As I read my favorite blogs, I always take advantage of looking through what the author likes to read. Chances are that if I like their writing, we have similar interests, thus, I will like the posts that they read as well.

Crafty Loca in her infinite conscienceness of balance, reads No Inpact Man. I have taken to reading him on occasion (my attention span wanes when there is no knitting involved) and he has a very interesting blog today that I would like my readers to take a look at. Today's blog is his Letter to Santa. Take a look, replace "Tanner" with your name (unless you are a sexy single man looking for a zaftig domestic godess, in which case, replace "Michelle" with your name and then email me!!). I think he has the right idea(although I would NEVER turn down a handmade item of any kind!!). I wish this kind of Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate) for you and yours.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

LOL! I love No Impact Man's letter to Santa. You gotta love that guy. Can you imagine doing what he and his family did for 1 year in NYC. Amazing and yes his letter to Santa is my sentiment exactly. :)