Sunday, March 25, 2007

GREAT Weekend










It never ceases to amaze me how it is the simple things in life that make me happy. Sunny, 68 degrees, a camera a County park, and a yarn store across the street from a coffee lounge - all that was missing was the choir singing "Aleluiah!" following me around.

Saturday I went to Balboa Park. The people watching alone could have been enough - I do believe that San Diego has some of the strangest "normal" people - I mean, New York has its crazies and LA has the actor wanna-bes but San Diegans have a percent of just a little "off-center". There is nothing really wrong with them, but they are just strange enough to make you wonder why they are the way they are.
Anyway, I got some great pictures... even during the "Winter" here you can always find something beautiful whether it be landscape (Anza-Borrego), flowers or archetecture.
Then today a friend and I went to Rebecca's Coffee Shop and The Grove yarn, books and gift shop.
I got a little yarn and knitted
for a couple of hours...
there will be pictures in my next post.
I hope your weekend was
as good as mine was.

No comments: