Sunday, February 11, 2007

WHAT A MONTH!!!

Well the move is FINALLY almost complete. Just as I started getting a handle on all the boxes, a cold swept me under the carpet. 2 weeks later my sinuses are still on fire. The Man has been an absolute trooper putting up with my whining and the mess. Right in the middle of it all the sweetheart got (and installed) something I have been wanting for a very long time....

While the new apartment is AWESOME, the kitchen is tiny and there is not much cabinet space. I on the other hand, even with the largest of kitchens would never have enough cabinet space. Obviously he knows the path straight to my heart.

With all the boxes and mess, I haven't done much in the way of crafting, but I did find the new craft room (not yet clean enough to be picture worthy) and it should be up and running full speed very soon. Just in time really... as there are black out curtains to be made for our East facing bedroom windows so that maybe I can keep that wonderful man in bed just a few minutes longer.

No comments: